Hi everybody,

Thanks to everyone who helped out with our poll for our ArchivesSpace
meetup. We had a really great response!

ArchivesSpace is going to be hosting a meetup and hackfest on Thursday
March 24. This will be held between 1-4PM, following the closing of
Code4Lib 2014. The location is TBA.

If you're interested in software and/or archives, we'd love to meet you.
We're going to be going over the overall architecture, introducing the UI,
showing how to get yourself setup with AS, as well as doing some coding
projects that show what is possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks and look forward to see you all soon!

best regards,

Chris Fitzpatrick
Developer
ArchivesSpace