Coral,

At Skokie, we were (using past tense since I'm no longer there) on our way
to implementing a new website, using Django as the framework. I don't want
to put her on the spot, but their developer Esther Verreau might be able to
provide you with some insights. If she isn't lurking here, I might be able
to connect you. Good luck!

Toby