I second Jason's approach. Even though I'd have more fun using a framework,
I'm currently implementing a CMS (Drupal) for our main site content. If
your non-technical library colleagues are anything like mine, they will
want LibGuides-level simplicity for editing content. My thinking is that
it's worth a little extra pain now to make sure I'm not the only one who
can make changes to our content in the future; that can be a huge time
suck, and prevent you from moving on to other projects.

Sarah

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Scott Turnbull <[log in to unmask]

--

Sarah Thorngate
Digital Services Librarian