A great idea!  Some other hardware to consider:

Raspberry Pi alternative:
Beagle Bone Black

Further Arduino support:
Gemma (smaller version of FLORA)
Various breakout boards (GPS, GSM, LCD, etc.)
Sensors
Servos

For helping teach/interest younger folks:
Snap Circuits
littleBits

For larger setups:
3D Printer
CNC machine
Welding
Lamenator?

I think the real key is being able to offer support for all of the tools
offered, both in terms of justification (why is this a useful thing for a
makerspace) and actual use.  If no one at the tool library is familiar with
a particular offering, then it probably shouldn't be offered until you've
got a chance to learn up on it.

Is there an intent to differentiate between tools and supplies?  Would
supplies be sent out, understanding that they're unlikely to be returned, or
would the borrowing institution need to stock up on their own, following a
set of recommendations from the lending library?  Or perhaps any set of
supplies would be bundled up as a kit along with the tool, and the borrowing
institution would be charged for any lost bits upon return...

-Ian