Repository Support Librarian
University of Bath
Bath

We are seeking a diligent and committed information professional to join the
University of Bath Library in the position of Repository Support Librarian.

The Repository Support Librarian is responsible for the implementation and
maintenance of processes to support open access to research publications at
the University of Bath. This post operates from the Research Services office
in the University Library.

You will be responsible for creating and quality-checking publications
metadata in our repository, Opus, and associated Research Information System,
Pure. You will also support processes for the payment of 'Gold' open access
charges and also support 'Green' open access deposit of research publications
into the repository.

Participation in ongoing advocacy and reporting measures around open access,
along with provision of support to users via email, telephone and face to face
training where appropriate is essential.

Applicants should hold a degree or recognised postgraduate qualification in
librarianship/information science. Full pay scale progression is dependent
upon the post holder achieving Chartered status with CILIP.

This is a full-time post, 36.5 hours per week. We welcome job share
applications for this position.

Informal enquiries about the post may be made to Ms Kara Jones, Head of
Research Services, on 01225 384897 or [log in to unmask]

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/12285/