From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Adam Constabaris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 February 2014 15:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] On-site preconference registration?

I am sorry to report that pre-conference registration was finalized on the
same date as conference registration.  Given the large number of
pre-conferences
and the configuration of the conference hotel, we have had to be very
careful about assigning spaces, so our ability to react to last-minute
changes is very limited.

Adam Constabaris
Code4Lib 2014 Pre-Conference Committee

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Bohyun Kim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Is an on-site preconference registration allowed at C4L14? I assumed so
> but thought it would be better to double-check.
>
> Bohyun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.