Iıve used Silverback & Camtasia. Silverback is pretty dead simple and nice
and cheap. Camtasia needs a bit more configuration, but it works just as
well.

The one issue that I did not expect to run into using Silverback is how
many users (students, especially, oddly enough) were unfamiliar with using
a Mac. It made usability testing a bit tricky, since they were
apprehensive about even using the trackpad. ³How do I go back?² ³You press
the back button, just as you would in Firefox on a PC.² That kind of
thing. I definitely didnıt expect that.

-Sean

‹
Sean Hannan