The COinS generator was an instance of the 1Cate/Worldcat Link Manager software, which has been retired.

A replacement would be an hour or two of work in RoR or Django, very suitable for a hackathon. I’d be happy to consult if anyone wants it.

I continue to be surprised at the ratio of success/adoption for COinS to the amount of work invested in it, especially compared to other things I’ve been involved with. There’s a lesson there somewhere.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar.Inc.
Founder, Unglue.it https://unglue.it/
http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/