From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Rabey
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] C4L2014 pre-conf: Lib/Tech/Gender

Evening!

Those of us putting together the LibTechGender pre-conf are in the planning stages of what the day should look like.

We thought it would be a good idea to do a call out to those attending to see what they would be most interested in getting out of the time.
We have a lot of ideas, but knowing what people are looking forward to/want to do/hack/learn would be greatly helpful!

Please feel free to email me on the list, privately, tweet me, whatever.

Thanks!
Lisa, Coral, Kate

Lisa M. Rabey | @pnkrcklibrarian
An Unreliable Narrator: http://exitpursuedbyabear.net Cunning Tales from a Systems Librarian: http://lisa.rabey.net