I am given a project whose requirements are shown below.  Before I get started, I would like to check with the list.  I am sure there exist quite a lot similar things, but I am looking for something easy to customize.  I would prefer  simple ones instead of powerful ones, so I can add or modify the functionalities to meet my own needs.   Code can be written in PHP or .NET.

Thanks.

Kelly Zhu
405-974-5957

Library instructional class scheduler
1.	Class Requester (Faculty)
Allow faculty to submit class requests on a certain date and time.  Provide a list of classes scheduled or a calendar that would show the classes already scheduled during the request process.    Allow faculty to upload the document needed for the class.  Allow faculty to update his/her own class.  After submission is completed, an email notification would send out to all involved parties (requestor (faculty), scheduler (librarian).
Allow faculty to view a list of the classes they have requested.
2.	Class Scheduler (designated librarian)
The scheduler receives email notification once the class request is completed and can edit any inaccuracies.   The scheduler can assign classes to instructors (librarians) on a certain date and time, and assignment information will send to the class requester and the instructor.
The scheduler can add classes manually, and delete old or unwanted classes.
3.	Class Instructors (Librarians)
All librarians can view the list of assigned classes with assignment or any files sent from requester.
All librarians can add/upload their comments, lesson plans, or suggestions to future classes, after completion of their class if desired.
All librarians can view past comments/lesson plans/suggestions, in a manner that you can sort, search, or limit to view only the comments relevant to a particular class.
4.	Statistics and recordkeeping (Librarians)
Generate statistical reports (monthly, annually, or by semester).  The reports include: total classes, total students, number of classes and students by department, number of classes taught by each librarian, etc .

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.