Hi Everyone,

I'm stumped on this one, and hoping you brilliant folk can help out.

I am using a hosted Confluence wiki as a knowledge base for my research team. I want to be able to embed RSS feeds from various journals into the confluence page, so that the current tables of contents are listed on the wiki page. I've looked for an RSS widget for Confluence, but no luck.

It seems to me that this should be doable - any hints??

Thanks!
Kim

PS: GO TEAM CANADA!!!! #PlayLikeAGirl

Kimberly Silk, MLS
Data Librarian, Martin Prosperity Institute
Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Suite 9000
Toronto, ON M5S 3E6

Past President, SLA Toronto Chapter (2013)

Office: 416-946-7032
Mobile: 416-721-8955
@kimberlysilk

www.martinprosperity.org