Hi Marwa,

Access to the APIs for every Primo installation (which the system is hosted by the customer or Ex Libris) are IP restricted by default and unfortunately there are security concerns with opening up them to anything but a few trusted clients so looking at an alternate open search API like NLM (with much richer metadata) may be the way to go for your project.

Regards,

Kevin Reiss