The next Mid Michigan Digital Practitioners Meeting is scheduled for Friday, March 14 at Grand Valley State University is now open for registration. This free regional meeting of institutions interested in digital stewardship/curation and other digital initiatives will host a number talks on subjects of interest to all. Please visit http://archives.msu.edu/about/conferences.php?about_conferences for registration information and more information about this meeting. You can find out about our past meeting held last August (over 50 attendees) at http://archives.msu.edu/about/pastmeetings.php?about_conferences_pastmeetings .

If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the registration website, please let me know at the contact information below.

Thanks!

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
517.884.6438.