Dear Standards Working Group,

First, please join me in celebrating the birth of Kate Zwaard's baby girl, Elizabeth Joyce Zwaard, yesterday morning! Second, Kate Murray and I will be filling in for Kate Zwaard while she's on maternity leave to assist Andrea and all of you in all the great work you're doing. With that in mind, the call access information is pasted at the foot of this message. Please review the agenda below in preparation for next week's call, and I look forward to speaking to you then:

*         Housekeeping - Is there a volunteer on the call who will take notes?

*         New member introduction - Is there anyone new to the group participating today?

*         Project updates

*         Video deep dive - Kate Murray

*         Wikipedia Signal post - Kate Murray

*         PDF/A-3 Document (almost done, minor fixes) - Kate Murray

*         Fixity Document (see completed draft mentioned in blog post), http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2014/02/check-yourself-how-and-when-to-check-fixity/ - Kate Murray

*         National Agenda (see 2014 version), http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/nationalagenda/ - Barrie Howard

*         Self-assessment and audit project update - Nancy McGovern, Andrea Goethals

*         Group discussion of content and metadata packages (Packaging forms/SIP components/metadata, e.g. MXF AS-07, METS) - Andrea Goethals

o   What are you currently doing in this area?

o   Do you have particular challenges in this area?

o   Are you working on a related project?

*         LISTSERV migration - Barrie Howard

*         Web conferencing service migration - Barrie Howard

*         Other business - All

Kind regards,

Barrie Howard, Library of Congress
NDSA Standards Working Group Acting Co-chair
+1-202-707-1830

== To join the meeting ==

https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=179983787&UID=-1&PW=NMmEzMGMxZjAx&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Password: 2Preserve