A co-founded and co-host a learn-to-code workshop "for women and friends,"
locally. (Men are welcomed as long as they are guests of female-identified
participants.) Like Girl Develop It, but free--and we avoided the color
pink.

I'm also nominally on the planning committee for the local hackathon
(though I mostly just show up at the event itself), and I show up at Code
for Anchorage (Code for America) meetings at least once a year. :)

I'm not sure if it counts as "belonging," per se, but I'm a lurker on the
OpenHatch mailing list, and I participate in the Geek Feminism community.
Until the organizer moved away, I went to local Raspberry Pi hack nights,
every few weeks.

Anchorage is small (300k people), so there's no Python Users Group or
RailsBridge or anything like that, here. There's a Drupal Users Group, and
I'm on their Meetup; we'll see if I ever show up, though. ;) I dropped our
local Linux Users Group, because they're mostly just a mailing list for
flamewars, nowadays; I don't even think they have meetings anymore. ...
Which gets more at "lack of overlap" than "overlap," doesn't it?

--
Coral Sheldon-Hess
http://sheldon-hess.org/coral