While certainly every conference attendee's thoughts are of "Who is he or
she wearing?", it's not uncommon for delegates to opt for a sporty and
sassy pret-a-porter look from Levi Strauss, perhaps paired with a top from
American Apparel. Depending on the weather or temperature at the conference
center, some may wish to add a fleece shell to present an air that there
might be more to them than what you see on Github. Others go with a smart
cardigan, a look certainly intended as an homage to the latter half of the
conference name.

-Ross.