At GW Libraries IT, we've just switched to desk.com - so far, we like it
:)  Definitely worth checking out, and you can get a free trial.  Academic
pricing is available too.

- Dan

*Dan Kerchner*

*Senior Software Developer, Scholarly Technology Group *

*The George Washington University Libraries Gelman Library2130 H Street,
NWWashington, DC 20052202-994-7947 <202-994-7947>[log in to unmask]