Hi all,

Just a reminder that we're still looking for volunteers to help out at the
conference this year. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered so far! A
lot of slots still need to be filled in the session timer area, and there
are still some slots open in other areas as well. Any help would be very
much appreciated!

Please respond by Monday, March 10th.

Here is a link to the sign up page again:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_During_the_Conference_Volunteers

Thanks,
Code4lib 2014 onsite volunteer committee