Someone apparently had a Code4Lib CafePress shop at one point, but now it's
gone. I actually like the idea of a place where we could buy Code4Lib swag.
For example, why not raise a little money selling stuff with the Code4Lib
logo on it? But that would mean being a fiscal entity of some sort and that
hasn't flown in the past. Not saying it can't now, just that it hasn't yet.
For now I've disabled the link.
Roy