Hi All,

ArchivesSpace will be hosting a Post-Code4Lib hackfest and meetup on *Thursday
March 27 between 1-5pm at the Sheraton Raleigh*. This will be a great way
to cap off the Code4Lib week. If you're interested in archives and/or
awesome code, we'd love to meet you.

Everyone is invited, no matter what your archives or technical experience
are. We will be giving a brief overview of the application, showing off
it's key features and functions, as well as covering
installation/deployment options.
We will have also a session on migrating to ArchivesSpace from Archon and
ArchivistToolkit, which will be lead by Nathan Stevens from NYU.
In addition, we will go over how to extend and customize ArchivesSpace, in
which I will be going over how to write a plugin.

Refreshments will be provided.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything
specific you'd like to see in the session.

Hope to see you in Raleigh!

best regards, Chris Fitzpatrick

Chris Fitzpatrick | [log in to unmask]
Developer, ArchivesSpace
http://archivesspace.org/

About ArchivesSpace
Built for archives by archivists, ArchivesSpace is the open source archives
information management application for managing and providing web access to
archives, manuscripts and digital objects.