Hi everyone,

We have an update on the call for conference hosting proposals for #c4l15!
Currently we have one and a half proposals. The half proposal is from LA,
where the hard working folks have hit this thing called "Red Tape". We have
been asked to give a small extension to them to cut through said Red Tape,
which the general consensus on the code4libcon list was a "+1" to moving
their deadline to Tuesday, March 18th.

We're looking at opening up voting around Wednesday, March 19th. In the
meantime, we'll keep you updated if there's any new information.

Happy Pi Day,
Becky