I'm sorry for sending this to the entire list, but I've only been able to
track down the email addresses of a few of my "Newcomer's Dinner"
participants via Google. At least with any kind of certainty. However, I'm
sure your organizer will want your contact information so please forward
that to them.

So if you are joining me for dinner on Monday, 3/24, please bring the
following with you:

1) a business card or equivalent (so we can reconnect)
2) a personal story (because we connect over stories)
3) one thing you want to get out of this conference (so we know our
aspirations for the event)

I'd also like a way to contact you, whatever you prefer: text, phone,
email. Thanks,
Roy