If the journals are indexed by ISI Web of Science, then you might be
able to get the data from them. They probably have annoying terms of
reference that don't allow this sort of thing normally, but they do
regularly support bibliometric research, so there's probably a way to
tell them what you want and have them send you a data file, under
certain conditions.

- David