From: Jason Ronallo<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý3/ý21/ý2014 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] speaker question - laptop and adapter

As a speaker, I've also got questions regarding the setup. Is there a page
anywhere for speaker information?

Is there anyone who is providing a laptop for the podium? I'd rather not
try to use my Linux laptop, which in any case it appears isn't supported
for streaming. [1]

If there will be a laptop provided at the podium, what OS and version of
Chrome will be installed on it?

Will there be a wired connection from the podium?

Finally, is there anyone who would be willing to help reconnect the laptop
at the podium should the previous speaker disconnect it in order to connect
their own laptop? The worst is a nervous speaker (me! with shaking hands)
trying to hook up a computer they're not familiar with back up and get
their slides showing on the screen while everyone is waiting.

Thank you,

Jason

[1] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_Video_Recording_%26_Streaming