We have three methods of access for presentations:

- Desktop Presenter software on the presenters' laptop.
- VGA tap
- Point camera at screen.

We may or may not need a local IP address for the presenters' laptop to get Desktop Presenter to work, and the bottom line is that we will do whatever is fastest.

There is a link to the Desktop Presenter software on the wiki at: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_Video_Recording_%26_Streaming

All will be revealed by Monday evening, and I will post that info to the wiki.

The question of a house laptop is still open. Who can answer it?

Thanks,

Cary