That looks right to me as well.

The only thing I would add would be Sindice[1], specifically the Sindice Inspector Service[2]. Sindice is more of a Semantic Web “search engine” and while the Inspector is not exactly a Semantic Web browser in the sense that the Open Link Browser is, it does parse the RDF statements in linked data, allows you to follow links, discover ontologies, and visually graph the data structures.

I have to say, the list of Semantic Web browsers on the W3C wiki[3] brought me down memory lane. So many of these projects were wonderful tools to troubleshoot and also demonstrate the power of linked open data. I remember disco, marbles, and Zitgist with special fondness. In the end, most of these were grad school projects and were never meant to live a long life. I wonder what that says about a browser-based approach to interacting with linked data (if anything)?

Aaron

[1] http://sindice.com/
[2] http://inspector.sindice.com/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Category:Semantic_Web_Browser

Aaron Rubinstein
University and Digital Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
University of Massachusetts Amherst
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01002
413-545-7963