From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McHale, Nina
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] A ticketing system for internal troubleshooting purpose

Jenny,

It's been a while, and there might be better alternatives out there now, but at the last academic library I worked at, we used Bugzilla. Web-based, requires a local installation, but pretty easy to customize/use. We tried replacing it with ticketing from a larger suite of products that we purchased, but that was overly complicated and more difficult to use.

I wrote a code4lib article about it: http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/3814

Nina

Nina McHale | Digital Experience Consultant | Colorado State Library - Colorado Department of Education | 201 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO 80203 | tel 303.866.6906 | www.cde.state.co.us/cdelib