From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Gayhart
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] A ticketing system for internal troubleshooting purpose

Here at UofT library IT, we also use the JIRA/Confluence bundle. Started last year and so far it has worked out quite well for us. Since itıs web-based, we can easily access our information anywhere, which is great when it comes to the content we store in Confluence. The package is quite flexible and Iım finding that the more we use it, the more we learn. I would recommend both tools.

Lisa Gayhart | Digital Communications Services Librarian| University of Toronto Libraries | Information Technology Services | [log in to unmask] 416-946-0959