Print

Reporting staff are somewhat indifferent. Its a bit of a hassle and the
native interface makes no sense for help desk ticketing (its very clear
that its for development). Staff that respond to issues are trained on it
and it works for them, but its still not ideal.

I would not recommend JIRA as a help desk solution. There are
better/cheaper options out there. As a bugtracking/development system?
Maybe. And for the love of all that is holy, if you go with JIRA for any
reason, do not run it locally.

-Sean