Even though it should be no problem, I have not seen a library that is using Primo as a discovery system, combined with the WorldCat link resolver.
In the Netherlands we are moving with almost all university libraries and the national library to a shared cataloguing environment based on the WorldShare platform.
This does involve using the WorldCat knowledgebase. One obvious question libraries need to answer is, which link resolver they will start using.
I am trying to identify problems and pitfalls when one starts using a link resolver of one vendor and a discovery solution of another.
At this moment i am specifically interested in libraries that use the WorldCat link resolver in combination with a non OCLC discovery solution, for example Primo.
Anybody out there doing this ?

Peter van Boheemen
Wageningen UR Library
The Netherlands