From: Kevin S. Clarke<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎3/‎28/‎2014 10:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Carolina Regional Group?

Doh, yes, Greenville, SC... and, I see I should have said Columbia and
_Charlotte_ (not Greenville (unless someone near there wants to do
some on the ground research / arranging).

Kevin

--
"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people in this world and those who know better."