I am forwarding on request of the CCA, please see job description for questions.

Omeka Developer, Request for Proposals

The Chicago Cultural Alliance (CCA) seeks a front-end developer experienced with Omeka to create a website for the Chicago Cultural Alliance Conservation & Collections program known as the Shared Digital Archive, a website to showcase the museum collection holdings of our Core Members (CMs).  This program aims to be forward thinking about collection mobility and accessibility through digitization. The Shared Digital Archive will be the opportunity for us to create comparative online exhibits that span geography and ethnicity and tell a more comprehensive story about Chicago's historic and contemporary communities.

Please see the following link<https://www.dropbox.com/s/94tr21t7buzfk55/CCA%20SDA%20Omeka%20RFP%20-Letterhead%20and%20Flier.pdf> (https://www.dropbox.com/s/94tr21t7buzfk55/CCA%20SDA%20Omeka%20RFP%20-Letterhead%20and%20Flier.pdf) for the full job description, requirements, and how to apply.
Application deadline is April 30.

Margaret Heller
Digital Services Librarian
Loyola University Chicago