From: Esmé Cowles<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý3/ý9/ý2014 7:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Shop Link

I wonder, with the 10th conference coming up next year, if there would be any interest in re-issuing some or all of the shirts.  A while back I went through and added links to the wiki for all the t-shirt contests and winners I could find.  But for the first couple of years, I could find the candidate designs, but I couldn't actually find any record of which design won: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Main_Page#Older_Conference_T-Shirt_Designs

-Esme