From: Lisa Rabey<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý3/ý9/ý2014 7:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Shop Link

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Riley Childs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I know there was talk of an SSL cert, why not start a spread shirt store and then use the revenue to pay for an SSL cert?

You can get an SSL certs for free. See http://www.startssl.com/ as an example.

The issue, I believe, with the SSL cert quandary was not the cost but
the installation and maintenance. StartSSL does it by a year by year
basis, so someone will be have to be on the hook as the primary
contact and updater of the cert itself.

-lisa

Lisa M. Rabey | @pnkrcklibrarian
An Unreliable Narrator: http://exitpursuedbyabear.net