Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Library Tech Cast will be doing a show Wednesday Night around 6pm EDT and will hold a round table. If you would like to take part please sign up on the Code4Lib Wiki http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_Social_Activities#Library_Tech_Cast_Round_table:_Wednesday_Evening
More information can be found at http://librarytechcast.com/c4l-show . We will update both our site and the wiki as more information comes available!

The show will be pretty informal and we plan to snag a conference room at the Sheraton. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have ANY questions.

Riley Childs
LibraryTechCast.com

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: [log in to unmask]
office: +1 (704) 537-0031 x101
cell: +1 (704) 497-2086

Please Think Before Hitting Reply All
I Do Web Design! RileyChilds.net/services