From: Ben Companjen<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎3/‎13/‎2014 5:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Shop Link

Ohh, that's a nice mug! I broke my Public Domain Review mug [1] before its
first use at the office (I was so excited to finally get it that I dropped
it on the way to the coffee machine), so I'm back to using the
non-personal office mugs…

So thanks, Riley, for bringing back the store!

I am hesitating about spending $23.40 (incl. P&P) on a mug whose purchase
does not (financially) support a Mission for the Greater Good. (Not trying
to fit a stereotype of the Dutch here ;))

Setting a commission to > 0 would increase the price, wouldn't it?

Groeten van Ben

[1]:
http://publicdomainreview.org/shop/mugs-bags-and-more/crests-with-logo/