Front-End Engineer at UCSF Library
University of California, San Francisco
San Francisco

Requisition #: 40335BR

ABOUT US:

We are a small team modernizing a large digital library containing millions of
documents used by public health advocates and others to study practices of the
tobacco industry.

ABOUT YOU:

You are a front-end developer comfortable working with a Rails and Twitter
Bootstrap app. You know more than anyone needs to about CSS3 and HTML5. You
love JS testing frameworks. You have a social conscience and a desire for
work/life balance.

ABOUT UCSF

The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university
dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research,
graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and
excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system
dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.

Required Qualifications:

• HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript

• Responsive web design techniques

• Build prototypes from click-through wireframes

Preferred Qualifications:

• Blacklight (http://projectblacklight.org/)

• Graphic design skills

• Rails

• Twitter Bootstrap

• JavaScript MV* frameworks

In order to be considered for open positions at UCSF, you will need to submit
your resume through our online application process. Once you complete the
online application process, you will receive an email confirming that your
submission has been received. Submitting your resume to UCSF opens the door to
many immediate and ongoing job opportunities. Your resume will remain active
in our applicant database and you will be able to update it as needed.

To submit your resume online go to: http://ucsfhr.ucsf.edu/careers

Emailed applications are not accepted.

Apply specifically to requisition # #40335BR. Please note ad code ICRL/
40335BR in the ad code field in your applicant profile.

An email address is required for you to submit your resume. Visit our Human
Resources web site at www.ucsfhr.ucsf.edu/careers for information about other
job opportunities. UCSF is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
and committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants are encouraged
to apply. Further information about the University of California, San
Francisco, is available at diversity.ucsf.edu.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13010/