I've seen some scripts that claim to do some of this with google scholar, but federated searches of GS violate their terms of service, so you'd probably get cut off trying to use them. Some of us have been hoping for a Google Scholar API for awhile, but, in lieu of that, I think WOS is probably your best bet.

Best regards,

Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA
Head of Library Computing and Information Systems
Assistant Professor, Graduate College
Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management
405-271-2285, opt. 5
405-271-3297 (fax)
http://library.ouhsc.edu
www.jasonbengtson.com

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.