You have received a secure message.

This secure message was encrypted by Indiana University. To read the Cisco Registered Envelope (securedoc*.html attachment) attached to this message, please see "How can I read a CRES-encrypted message?" - <https://kb.iu.edu/data/bbkv.html> or "How can I read a CRES-encrypted message received at my Imail or Umail account?" - <https://kb.iu.edu/data/bcbd.html>

Read your secure message by opening the attachment, securedoc_20140324T204643.html. You
will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your
computer. For best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web
browser.  To access from a mobile device, forward this message to
[log in to unmask] to receive a mobile login URL.

If you have concerns about the validity of this message, contact the sender
directly.

First time users - will need to register after opening the attachment. For more
information, click the following Help link.
Help - https://res.cisco.com/websafe/help?topic=RegEnvelope
About Cisco Registered Email Service - https://res.cisco.com/websafe/about">https://res.cisco.com/websafe/about