ArchivesSpace has a REST backend API, and requests yield a response in
JSON. As one option, I'd investigate to publish linked data as JSON-LD.
Some degree of mapping would be necessary, but I imagine it would be
significantly easier to that instead of using something like D2RQ.

Mark

--
Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America