CLIR/DLF is excited to announce a new opportunity: the E-Research Peer Network and Mentoring Group (ERPNMG). The goal of this experience is to encourage a self-reliant, mutually supportive community engaged in continuous learning about e-research support. Through the course activities, we hope to develop and sustain an active community of practice.

ERPNMG will provide a mix of formal and informal opportunities for networking, resource sharing, and collaboration supported by CLIR/DLF’s organizational resources, as well as access to structured webinars and personalized consultations. CLIR/DLF is working with E-Science Institute faculty and CLIR/DLF postdoctoral fellows in data curation to develop and facilitate this course.

An open house webinar with Chuck Henry from the University of Alberta is scheduled for tomorrow, March 12, from 12-1:30 PM EST. Please join us to learn more about ERPNMG during this open session. No registration required, enter the meeting room with this link: http://clir.adobeconnect.com/peer_network/.

ERPNMG At a Glance

Who should sign up?

How will the ERPNMG help my institution?

Logistics

For more information please contact Louisa Kwasigroch, DLF Senior Program Associate or visit http://www.diglib.org/learning/erpnmg/.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1