Dear NDSA Members,
As previously announced, the old NDSA Listservs are being decommissioned. As of today, please use the new listserv addresses to post information. We are sending this message out to all new NDSA lists at the same time, so please excuse the duplication.

We have imported the names and emails from the old lists as of today. Please update your address books to the new addresses. The new addresses for all of the NDSA listservs are as follows:

All members: [log in to unmask]
Content Working Group: [log in to unmask]
Outreach Working Group: [log in to unmask]
Infrastructure Working Group: [log in to unmask]
Innovation Working Group: [log in to unmask]
Standards and Practices Working Group: [log in to unmask]
Coordinating Committee: [log in to unmask]
Geospatial Content Team: [log in to unmask]

Please note that this reproduces almost exactly the older structure.

Here is some important information about your subscription to the above (one or more) NDSA Listservs, which we recommend that you preserve for future reference. Having this information available will make it easier to recognize all the lists to which you are subscribed and in case you want to unsubscribe or temporary disable mail delivery.

* The name of the lists are above, in this format:

The following email addresses are used for the specified purposes:

* To send an email to the list:

* To contact the list owner:

* To unsubscribe from the list:
To manage your subscription preferences, visit the LOC listserv interface.  If this is the first time you're logging in, you will need to create an account. Follow the instructions at the top of this page :

http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=REPORT%26z%3d3

Any custom settings that you had on the old lists (for instance, receiving a digest), were not carried over and must be reset via this interface.

***********************************
* DISCLAIMER *
*By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

 You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv

Please do not hesitate to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for assistance.

Thanks,
Abbie Grotke and Erin Engle
Library of Congress

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833