Fellow NDSA Infrastructure Working Group Members,

This is just a quick reminder that we have a working group call tomorrow. Tuesday the 25th, at 2:00 PM Eastern.

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

This is a normal working group call, so no guest speaker.

There are a few ongoing projects we can plan to check in on:

1.       Drafting the Next NDSA Agenda for Digital Stewardship

2.       Update on drafting the NDSA storage report

3.       Discussion of potential future presenters/speakers

4.       Check in on role of open source in digital preservation project

5.       Open discussion for future directions/projects

Looking forward to talking with everybody.

Best, Trevor