Dear NDSA Standards Working Group,

We've rescheduled our monthly call for Monday, March 24 at 2:30 p.m. EDT. The call access information is pasted at the foot of this message. Please review the agenda below in preparation for next week's call, and we look forward to speaking to you then.

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?MTID=m8077c7414771405b979133ca4d368e87

* Housekeeping - Is there a volunteer on the call who will take notes?

* New member introduction - Is there anyone new to the group participating today?

* Project updates
                * Listserv change - Barrie Howard
                * Call for participation for Digital Preservation 2014, who's going? - Barrie Howard
                * National Agenda - Barrie Howard
                * Digital video exploration - Kate Murray
                * PDF/A-3 Document (published!) - Kate Murray
                * Fixity document (fact sheet?) and blog posts - Kate Murray
                * Packaging blog post - needs a coordinator/guest post - Andrea Goethals
                * Self-assessment and audit project - if Nancy McGovern's on the call

* Email formats and preservation - All members are welcome to share their experiences working with email formats.                	* Documenting email formats
                * Institutions preserving email

* What other topics do you want to explore? Guest speakers?

* Next call: April 21 1:00 EDT
                * Change date?
                * What topic? Additional people to invite?

* Other business - All

Topic: NDSA Standards WG MakeUp Call