Given the extensive changes being proposed and in response to requests, the
NHPRC has extended the comment period on the proposed DRAFT grant
guidelines for FY15 in all six categories.

The new deadline to submit comments is *Monday, March 31, 2014*.  We ask
that you share your thoughts by posting them on the NHPRC blog:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/.

As always, we welcome comments from individuals and organizations who are
interested in these NHPRC programs. The NHPRC staff will share your
comments with the Commission members as they consider program changes in
the coming weeks.

General comments on all programs can go on the overview of the proposed
changes:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/11/a-time-of-opportunity-and-change/.
 There is also information on how these changes might work for potential
applicants:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/13/overview-of-proposed-changes-to-the-nhprc-grants-program/

Comments on specific programs can go on the entry announcing the proposed
programs:

Online Publishing of Historical Records (two proposed grant announcements):
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/12/online-publishing-of-historical-records/

Access to Historical Records:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/12/access-to-historical-records/

State Electronic Records:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/12/state-government-electronic-records/

State Board Programming Support:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/12/73/

Literacy and Engagement with Historical Records:
http://blogs.archives.gov/nhprc/2014/02/12/literacy-engagement/

We look forward to your comments and questions.

--
Meg Phillips
External Affairs Liaison