Hi CWG folks - hopefully you saw this message on NDSA-ALL yesterday, but we're trying to alert each list that is affected, so apologies for the repeat message.

Due to some contracting changes, the Library of Congress will be switching listserv providers at the end of March. The Secretariat is managing the migration and the Listservs will be transitioned hopefully with minimal hassle to current subscribers of our NDSA lists.

The new lists will be hosted at the Library of Congress (List-name @ LISTSERV.LOC.GOV) rather than on their own digital preservation domain.  So for instance, NDSA-CONTENT@ LIST.DIGITALPRESERVATION.GOV will change to NDSA-CONTENT @ LISTSERV.LOC.GOV .

On Friday, March 14, we plan to bulk subscribe anyone currently on the NDSA lists to the new listserv.loc.gov of the same name. After that happens, we'll send another note with additional information about steps you may want to take to  update your address books and check any personal settings you may have on the old lists.

After March 14 please use the new LISTSERV.LOC.GOV lists. The lists.digitalpreservation.gov lists will be closed as of March 31, 2014.

If you have any questions, please contact Abbie Grotke ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>) and Erin Engle ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>) .

Thanks,
Abbie

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833