Topic: NDSA Standards Video Exploration
Date: Monday, March 31, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 766 036 633
Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?MTID=m285b5f402db5c6060a5c1b258e24b1ca
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 2Preserve
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?MTID=m0afc56b6b8cd1bf5db44af8df93cd0ae

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:766 036 633

For assistance
1. Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
1-202-707-6604

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?MTID=m245458015f0d0587a228efbeba5e1a96

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/systemdiagnosis.php.