Thanks for forwarding this along, Cary. I've been patching this morning,
and am now in the process of determine needs for new certs. (sigh...)

If you need some guidance in patching your server, here are a couple of
links to start y'all out:

Ubuntu-related patch info - https://gist.github.com/coderanger/10084033 ;
http://askubuntu.com/questions/444702/how-to-patch-cve-2014-0160-in-openssl/444829#444829
https://serverfault.com/questions/587329/heartbleed-what-is-it-and-what-are-options-to-mitigate-it
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/55075/does-heartbleed-mean-new-certificates-for-every-ssl-server/55087
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/123711/how-do-i-recover-from-the-heartbleed-bug-in-openssl

Thanks,
Becky, who already broke into her chocolate stash before 8:45 in the
morning.