It's just a name the group made up, so there's probably a bit of a
namespace conflict. I don't think there's a real web presence. But I do
know that at least 3 or 4 of the Code4Lib people at NCSU have also
expressed interest in the NC LITe meeting. The "LIT" stands for "library
instructional technology", I think. (And the "e" is for "make this nifty
and pronounceable.")

From the doodle, it looks like the most likely dates for NC LITe are May
28, June 2, or June 3, though there are some other possible dates in May as
well.