Another good one might be THATCamp--I went to UConn's last year and got to
learn quite a bit about Omeka. It's being held at BU this year:
http://newengland2014.thatcamp.org/

There isn't a set schedule, but you can follow what people are proposing to
present on and see if any of it appeals to you.

Also, I will second the BootCamp, if only because Storrs is very nice in
the summer. Swing by the dairy bar if you make the trip! But on a more
'professional' note I have heard from co-workers it is both fun and
informative!

Depending on the repositories you work with, you could also try checking
out events focused on those. Duraspace hosts some pretty good webinars
about DSpace and Fedora (older ones are archived online), and there's going
to be a Hydra camp in the northeast this fall (TBD) that might be useful if
you're interested in using Hydra/Fedora. ASERL has also had some good
webinars on open access and scholarly communications.

--
Maura Carbone
Digital Initiatives Librarian

email: [log in to unmask]